Powernet Enterprises limited construction Company has been in existent for nearly decade now. Started in 2009 as Powernet Enterprises Construction without any legal status, it was decided to formally register it as Powwernet Enterprises Ltd to allow the vision bearers do business as directors of a limited company.
The company was incorporated in Kenya under on 23rd August 2011. Geographically Powernet operates within the Republic of Kenya as well as other East African countries.
Powernet provides services in infrastructural development in the following areas:
- General Building & Civil engineering works
- Epoxy Flooring
- Construction of pans, earth dams and subsurface dams
- Construction of roads
- Construction of bridges and drifts
- Supply and installation of all types of generators, submersible pumps and related engineering services
- Supply of all pipes/ fittings and other water supplies
- Construction of pipe networks and construction of tower tanks (pressed panel tanks)
- Construction of water structures like masonry tanks, lying of pipes and pipelines
- Borehole pumps installations
- Routine maintenance and/ or servicing of all the above
Powernet’s long term strategic goal is to become a trustworthy Kenyan born civil works contractor mainly specializing in roads, bridges, water works, earth/subsurface dams and building construction. We aim to provide local look of the erstwhile technical works that have hitherto been crowded by elitist and mainly foreign contractors. The latter have, in most cases, lacked substantial local involvement. The directors of Powernet are indigenous Kenyans and are loyal to their country and are therefore committed to give back to the country in which they were born and have grown.
We undertake to establish good working relationships with all our clients to ensure repeat business. Our target is both corporate as well as individual clients.
We are committed to your success. Please contact us today and let us know how we can help your next project succeed.
Powernet’s Vision is to be the contractor of choice to clients seeking quality and value for their money.
Our mission is to provide builder services that surpass our Clients’ expectations. This will provide the foundation for long term customer relations and growth. We are committed to the success of our clients, our business partners, and our employees.
Our expertise in making accurate estimates, preconstruction, and project management and construction services ensures that our clients receive a quality product at a fair price and in a reasonable time frame. This is accomplished through the selective use of responsible subcontractors and hiring and retaining of first class employees.
Regardless of whether you are an owner, architect, designer, engineer, tenant, broker, subcontractor, or supplier, you are a respected member of our team and will be treated as such. This commitment to team work and to open project leadership yields not only successful construction projects, but more importantly, satisfied customers. The end result of this style of relationship building is 100% referable customers.
We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, subcontractors, customers and community.
We continually improve our processes and promote comprehensive safety. We require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards, and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. But to us, safety is the responsibility of all employees, from the top manager to the individual craft worker. Everyone is responsible for achieving zero accidents resulting in a SAFE day, a SAFE tomorrow, a SAFE year, and a SAFE career.
Providing safety leadership is a fundamental part of our business and are committed to being a leader in safety training to our subcontractors and others who are interested in engaging us on this matter. It is the policy of Powernet to:
- Maintain a safe and healthy work place for all employees in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Promote a positive attitude towards safety
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management and employees.
- Commit appropriate and sufficient resources to protect and support company safety efforts including providing technical support for our field crews
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take responsibility and ownership for safety, including bringing the attitude that “I am individually responsible for safety” to the job each and every day
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have an obligation to stop a job/ task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security programs and practices
- To provide industry leading to train our employees to better educate them how to comply with those policies as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.
Powernet is committed to setting a new standard for the industry of being the safest and most rewarding place to work for the benefit of all our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. Together, we will THINK, COMMUNICATE, and WORK SAFELY, every minute, every hour, and every day.
Powernet has created a system for receiving, recording, analyzing, forecasting and taking corrective actions on all non-conformities/complaints pointed out by customers. Customer complaints are entertained through corrective and prevention action.
Classification of training
Powernet is committed to providing a complete range of training required by its employees to perform their assigned responsibilities: Orientation training, job/equipment training, managerial training, quality system training and refresher training.
Determining Training Needs
All employees are annually assessed by their managers to determine adequacy of their existing training/ qualification, and to propose what additional training they may require.